シラバス － 地域共同体法
- 科目名Subject Name
- 履修年次Standard Year for Registration
- 実務経験のある教員等による授業科目Taught by instructor(s) with practical experience
授業の到達目標Objectives to be Attained
This course has four objectives:
1. To introduce the general concepts and policies of European Union institutions and legal system
2. To discuss interesting legal issues addressed by various European Union institutions.
3. To compare the European Union system with other regional cooperation and free-trade agreements,with a special focus on the Asian region and Japan
4. To improve students abilities and skills in English
授業の概要Method of Instruction
Lecture and discussion of printed documents (including currents news regarding the EU) with Moodle exercices.Powerpoint slides will be provided in case of online class.
事前・事後学習、時間等Study Required outside Class(Preparation, etc.)
Students will receive each week prints to read for the next class and exercices to complete online (Moodle). Students are expected to read them ahead of class. It takes about 1 hour of preparation.
- 1回目Session 1
- Introduction and orientation
- 2回目Session 2
- Let's start with the end: the BREXIT
- 3回目Session 3
- Historical overview of the EU evolution since its inception
- 4回目Session 4
- Overview of EU institutions, structure and goals
- 5回目Session 5
- EU fundamental treaties, revision and territorial scope of application
- 6回目Session 6
- EU competences
- 7回目Session 7
- Institutions and decision-making process
- 8回目Session 8
- SHORT TEST
- 9回目Session 9
- The EU legal order
- 10回目Session 10
- Direct effect and primacy of EU law over Member States law
- 11回目Session 11
- EU law implementation and Member States responsibility in case of breach of EU law
- 12回目Session 12
- Human rights protection within EU
- 13回目Session 13
- Comparison of EU with ASEAN
- 14回目Session 14
- Current challenges faced by the EU
- 15回目Session 15
- Semester review
なし Students will receive each week prints to read for the next class.
課題の種類・内容Homework, Exercises, etc.
Students will receive each week prints to read for the next class.There will be online exercices to be done (on Moodle) to check understanding of the completed class.
Class evaluation will be based on completed online exercices (20%), an intermediary test (30%) and a final exam (50%).